Preface

Preface

This book is a guideline for those that would unite in order to maximize the survivability and well-being of humanity. It is a guide for those with the insight to recognize the world of humanity as it exists today, the foresight to understand where humanity is heading, and the strength and compassion to change a dismal destiny. Yes, the audacity to save the world.
I have spent much of my life searching for truth. I began like most of us as an “Innocent” just reveling in life as it appeared before me. Then I was told I was not really happy (news to me) because I, and everyone else but a rare few, were an evil and unhappy lot.. So I spent a decade or so as a devoted religious person, then a back-slider, then a spiritual traveler, a philosopher, agnostic and atheist. A Skeptic, Secularist and Humanist. Thanks to the personal philosophy that I lived by; Be Happy, Do not interfere with the Happiness of others, Help others be Happy, I have lived as a happy and moral human-being, once again reveling in life while accepting those with different world-views than my own . From my perspective...I have lived my life well! However, a few years back I became aware that while I have treated myself and those around me well; I was ignoring what is probably the greatest single cultural immorality ever committed. Few people are willing to face this wrong and no one: no government, religion or social movement is successfully addressing it.



The Problem: Human suffering and the untimely demise of humanity


The Solution: Human Compassion and Intellect.


Our Job: Save The World. It will not be easy, but nothing can be more important, and it should be a most challenging and fulfilling enterprise.



The remainder of this book describes a framework for creating a better and sustainable human existence, particularly for your children and their children.  With a little luck untold future generations will have you and The Framework to thank, not only for a “good” life.....but for human survival.


We don't  know the specifics of the future “good life”, nor understand the details of the challenges each generation will need to overcome. Our responsibilities are to create and implement The Framework for us and future generations to use to take care of their existing generation while protecting the opportunities of future generations.
You are invited to become the vanguard of a worldwide paradigm shift. Just read on!

1 comment:

Please comment on the content;